Golfers will be able to focus on their game even more when using an electronic golf scorecard. Two that are currently on the market and worth considering include the Touch Screen Digital Golf Scorecard and the PGA Tour Electronic Golf Scorecard.
The Touch Screen Digital Golf Scorecard is easy to use and very intuitive. For example, to add a score, simply point the cute little golf club shaped stylus at the specific digit. There are no up and down buttons to select the current player or hole. The touch screen golf scorer keeps all scores gross, hole by hole, player by player, for up to four players for 18 holes. This product makes it very easy to count strokes on the course. It’s compact, light and portable; it also fits in the palm of your hand. Product features include:
- Large digital touch screen display
- All of the holes and strokes are on one screen and are easy to read
- Digital 12/24 hour clock and temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Detachable strap conveniently attaches to belt or golf bag
- Elegant golf club-shaped stylus; golf ball shaped buttons; fits in palm of hand
The PGA Tour Electronic Golf Scorecard provides similar functionality. No pencils necessary on the course with this handy gadget. Its sliding cover protects it from flying divots and other course hazards. It, too, provides for scoring of up to four golfers at a time, and clips handily on your golf bag. The easy-to-read LCD display screen lets you know immediately how many strokes you’ve gained on your buddy. The PGA Tour Electronic Golf Scorecard features include:
- Protective swivel front cover
- Bag or belt clip
- Time and temperature readings
- Scoring for up to four players for 18 holes
Both the Touch Screen Digital Golf Scorecard and the PGA Tour Electronic Golf Scorecard are available at most golf outlets, including Amazon.com, and retail for $20.