It’s not always true that you get what you pay for, but when it comes to the best RV shower head, many RVers will testify that the Oxygenics Body Spa Shower Upgrade Kit lives up to that old saying.
For example, recently in the iRV2 Product Evaluations Discussion Forum, member Chris Travels posted an Oxygenics video review about their experience with the upgrade kit:
Why Upgrade to an Oxygenics Body Spa RV Shower?
If you’re tempted to think that calling a shower head product an “upgrade kit” is a marketing ploy, it is. But it’s also true. Here’s why:
Designed with RV showers in mind, it uses patented technology that even the weakest water pressure into a strong and luxurious spray. At the same time, it uses less water than traditional showers so tanks last longer.
It even includes a convenient SmartPause™ valve, making boondocking showers almost enjoyable, and thorough. The BodySpa is also made with high quality materials for longevity, and is guaranteed for life never to clog. Anyone with a couple of simple tools can install one in minutes, so you can be on your way to an amazing RV shower experience in no time.
- Patented Oxygenics technology amplifies existing water pressure and widens coverage while minimizing water use and extending the life of water tanks
- SmartPause valve helps preserve tank levels by quickly limiting water flow during soaping while keeping water temperatures consistent
- Reduces shower time with a special spray pattern that make washing and rinsing faster, especially for those with long hair
- Designed to achieve maximum performance within tank size and pressure limits
- Non-stick internal parts prevent mineral buildup and clogging, even in hard water conditions
- Each unit includes a limited lifetime guarantee against clogging or performance failures of any kind
- WaterSense Certified to use less water and energy, saving up to $85 per year
- Includes: Handheld shower head, 60” hose, SmartPause valve, wall mount holder and plumber’s tape
What do iRV2 Members Have to Say?
Our Forum members concur; the Oxygenics Body Spa Shower Upgrade Kit is worth the price.
I got one back around Christmas….Three things I noticed
1: Water consumption measured in GPM nearly identical to old (They showed that on the video as well)
2: Much smaller spray pattern (means higher pressure)
3: I used to run out of hot JUST as I finished …I do not do that any more (I can shave after I shower…Or Before..And not run out of hot)
I LIKE IT!!! Same as they did.
and MrD gave similar feedback:
“..got one for the stick house, the DW loved it so got another for the Dutch Star and a third one for the other bathroom in the stick house.”
finally, Lady Fritz concurred:
“I have one in my mobile home. I do not have to turn the water on nearly as much to get a good spray as I did with my old shower head. I’ve been using it for the past two or three years and have been very happy with it.”
It’s nice to see a product that does exactly what it’s supposed to do. Finally, you don’t have to feel like you’re taking a second rate shower when you’re in your RV, whether you’re boondocking or hooked up to utilities. The Oxygenics Body Spa Shower Upgrade Kit is the best thing to happen to RVs since indoor plumbing.