Please note this page will be updated as more information is available. Let us know in the comments or on this iRV2 Forum thread if there are any private campgrounds or RV parks that have closed that are not on this list.
Last Updated on
Last Updated on
Many businesses are closing indefinitely to help stop the spread of the COVID-19 outbreak, including several campgrounds and state parks. Here’s what will remain open and temporarily closed in each state, but since things change quickly, be sure that you check their website and call ahead if you do plan on visiting.
All U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (COE) managed campgrounds have begun an orderly shutdown. In addition, visitor centers, beaches, special events, and USACE-sponsored events such as shore sweeps, interpretive programs, Kids to Parks, Earth Day events, public meetings and other public gatherings have been closed and/or put on hold until further notice.
Here is a list of U.S. Military campgrounds and FamCamps that are closed.
Many private campgrounds remain open. Check with each campground individually if not listed.
Alabama State Parks will keep their campgrounds and trails open until further notice. However, both private and public beaches will be closed, including all the beaches in Gulf State Park. The pier will still remain open at this time.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Alaska.
No state park or national park closures have been reported due to the virus (though many are still closed for the season). This list provides more information on local impacts by COVID-19.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Arizona.
- Grand Canyon National Park is closed due to health concerns.
- Petrified Forest National Park is temporarily closed as of 3/24/2020
- Saguaro National Park has closed their visitor centers and restrooms as well as all public programs and fee collections.
Arizona State Park campgrounds and trails are open, but all events have been canceled and all historic parks, contact stations/visitor centers, and gift shops are closed. The Discovery Center at Kartchner Caverns State Park is also closed
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Arkansas.
Arkansas State Parks campgrounds are open to Arkansas residents only, must be self contained. Day-use areas, such trails used for hiking, mountain biking, and wildlife watching remain open.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in California.
California National Parks
- Yosemite is now closed to all park visitors until further notice.
- Joshua Tree campgrounds are open. Group campsites are still closed.
- Sequoia & Kings Canyon NP is open with limited facilities. The Visitor Center, Giant Forest Museum, and the parks’ Wilderness Office are temporarily closed. However, three campgrounds remain open: Azalea in Grant Grove, and Potwisha and Buckeye Flat in the Sequoia foothills.
- Redwood National Park – The park remains open, but campgrounds and visitor centers will be closed until further notice.
- Death Valley National Park – All visitor centers and campgrounds are closed, including Furnace Creek, Mesquite Spring, Texas Springs, Emigrant, Stovepipe Wells, and Sunset campgrounds.
- Lassen Volcanic National Park – The national park is open, but the visitor center will remain closed. Their 24-hour vestibule remains open and offers restrooms, water, and backcountry self-registration.
- Pinnacles National Park – Park is open to day use. Campgrounds are open to those with reservations.
- Point Reyes National Seashore – All campgrounds and visitor centers are closed.
State and regional parks
Several regional and city park campgrounds have closed, including the following:
- East Bay: Anthony Chabot Regional Park Campground and Del Valle Regional Park Campground are closed.
- Los Angeles County: Dockweiler RV Park has closed.
- Orange County: Campsites at O’Neill Regional Park and Caspers Wilderness Park are closed (wilderness areas and beaches remain open at this time).
- Riverside County: The following campgrounds have closed: Bogart Regional, Hurkey Creek, Idyllwild, Lake Cahuilla, Lake Skinner, Mayflower, McCall Memorial Equestrian, Rancho Jarupa.
- San Bernadino: Regional parks have closed, including: Calico Ghost Town Park, Glen Helen, Moabi, Mojave Narrows, Mojave River Forks, Prado, Yucaipa
- Santa Barbara: County park campgrounds are now closed, including Cachuma Lake and Jalama Beach.
- Santa Clara: County Parks are closed. This includes Coyote Lake, Joseph D. Grant, Mt. Madonna, Sanborn, and Uva’s Canyon.
- San Diego: Kumeyaay Lake Campground in Mission Trails Regional Park is closed.Cabrillo National Monument in San Diego is closed. All beaches, bays, lakes and hiking trails have also been closed as of 03-23-20 in the City of San Diego.
- Sonoma County: Regional Park Campgrounds are closed, including Doran, Westside, Stillwater Cove, Gualala Point, Spring Lake.
Casino RV park closures
- Gold Country – Oroville, CA
- Jackson Rancheria – Jackson, CA
- Win River – Redding, CA
- Rolling Hills Casino in Corning, CA has closed their casino, resort, golf course, Traveler’s center, and truck lot. The Chevron convenience store has been closed, but the fuel pumps can still be accessed with credit card payments. Their RV Park is open with cash only payment for $25 per night. Get more info on their website.
- The Pala Casino Resort & Spa: The RV park, parking lot, and dump station are all closed.
Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort in Orange County remains open and offers stranded campers a place to reside during these uncertain times. Newport Dunes is welcoming campers while adhering to guidelines made by the CDC, state, county, and local organizations. For updates, visit their website at newportdunes.com/covid-19/.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Colorado.
National parks in Colorado
- Rocky Mountain National Park – Campgrounds and visitor centers will remain closed until further notice, and all scheduled ranger programs have been canceled.
- Mesa Verde National Park is open, but the visitor center and museum are closed. Morefield Campground is open.
- Great Sand Dunes National Park – The visitor center is closed as well as the park store. The seasonal campground is currently closed. Beginning June 3rd the park will start phases or reopening.
- Black Canyon of the Gunnison – Road closures including the South Rim Road beyond the visitor center, North Rim Road, and East Portal Road are all closed for the winter. The visitor center is also now temporarily closed. The South Rim Campground Loop A is open but water is not currently available.
- Curecanti National Recreation Area Elk Creek Campground and visitor area is now closed. The remaining campgrounds are also closed: Lake Fork, Stevens Creek, Cimarron, Red Creek, Dry Gulch, Ponderosa, and East Portal.
Colorado State Parks are open as of May 12th.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Connecticut.
Connecticut State Park campgrounds are closed until June 11th.
Connecticut publicly managed campgrounds are closed.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Delaware.
All Delaware beaches have closed until May 22nd due to a state of emergency order. Delaware State Parks are still open, but campgrounds are closed and reservations are canceled through May 31st. The visitor centers and nature centers will be closed and all programs and events are canceled.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Florida.
- Everglades National Park in Southern Florida will remain open, but visitor centers and entrance stations are closed until further notice. The frontcountry campgrounds will be closed. Ranger-led programs and other visitor activities are canceled. Entrance fees are waived during this time.
- Dry Tortugas National Park has closed their campground and visitor center, and canceled all visitor activities like the ranger-led programs.
Florida State Parks are in their first phase on reopening. Camping is not available at all the parks-Bahia Honda, Curry Hammock, Florida Caverns (closed due to hurricane damage), John Pennekamp, Little Manatee River and Long Key remain closed.
All Forest Service Campgrounds in Florida are closed. See this document for a complete list of closures. In addition, several Fish and Wildlife Management Areas will be closing campgrounds and prohibiting camping. Check out their website here for more information on all of the individual areas.
City and County Parks
- Brevard County Parks are open.
- Broward County Parks C.B. Smith Park Campground, Easterlin Park Campground, Markham Park Campground, T.Y. Park (Topeekeegee) are open.
- Flagler County Parks are closed. Princess Place Reserve and Bull Creek Campground are open.
- Indian River County McDonald Park Campground is open.
- Jacksonville City Park campgrounds are open.
- Miami-Dade County Larry & Penny Thompson Park is open.
- Monroe County (Florida Keys) Board of County Commissioners ordered the cancellation of all short-term (28 days or less) RV park reservations starting March 22. This applies to both public and private campgrounds. More information.
- Orange County campgrounds are closed. Moss Park, Kelly Park, Clarcona Horse, Magnolia Park and Trimble Park.
- Pinellas County: Fort De Soto Campground is not accepting new reservations, but remains open for existing reservations. Visitors can receive a full refund for reservations upon request.
- Port St. Lucie County Parks is no longer accepting new reservations for Savannas Recreation Area Campground. All existing campers are encouraged to stay put through March 30.
The South Florida Water Management District (SFWMD) has suspended camping on all District-managed lands. Public access for other recreation purposes (aside from camping) still remains open at this time.
The Southwest Florida Water Management District (SWFWMD) closed all of their campgrounds. Recreational activities are still currently allowed.
The Northwest Florida Water Management District (NWFWMD) is closing each of its reservation campsites and developed recreation areas. This includes picnic areas, swimming areas, and other developed recreation sites.
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort is closed along with the theme parks, water parks, and their other lodging and attractions.
- Torry Island Campground in Belle Grade is open.
- Jetty Park Campground in Port Canaveral is closed.
- Wilderness RV Park just outside of Ocala Florida is open.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Georgia.
All Georgia State Parks and Historic Sites will remain open. This includes their hiking trails, campsites, fishing docks, golf courses, and other accommodations. Some of the ranger-led programs have been modified in accordance with public health recommendations.
The Savannah District has started phases of reopening.
- Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forest campgrounds are closed.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Hawaii.
All Hawaii State Parks and campgrounds will be closed until further notice.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Idaho.
Idaho State Parks are open.
Boise National Park list of opened campgrounds.
Idaho Panhandle National Park campgrounds are open.
Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest campgrounds are open.
Payette National many campgrounds are closed, some dispersed camping is available.
All Idaho Power campgrounds are open.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Illinois.
Illinois State Parks are open.
Cook County Forest Preserve campgrounds closed. Camp Bullfrog Lake, Camp Sullivan, Camp Reinberg.
The Louisville District managed facilities are closed including day-use of recreation areas and campground openings have been postponed until further notice.
The Rock Island District has delayed opening their seasonal campgrounds until further notice. They have also closed all day-use areas, beaches, and visitor centers. The boat ramps and trails will remain open and available.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Indiana.
Indiana Dunes National Park buildings and restrooms are temporarily closed for the safety of staff and visitors until further notice. Beach access is also closed.
All Indiana DNR properties are open, including state parks, forests, wildlife areas, nature reserves, and recreation areas.
Indiana State Park campgrounds are open.
All Corps-managed recreation areas in the Louisville District and public facilities like beaches, picnic areas, and restrooms will be closed. Campground openings in this district will be postponed until further notice.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Iowa.
Iowa State Park campgrounds will open May 22nd.
Iowa county and city campgrounds are closed.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Kansas.
Kansas State Parks remain open, but have several facility closures, including nature centers and education centers. It is highly recommended that you call ahead before visiting for the latest information.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Kentucky.
Mammoth Cave National Park has closed all campgrounds until further notice. The park has also closed all cave tours and the visitor center in accordance with the CDC guidelines.
Daniel Boone National Forest campgrounds are closed.
Kentucky State Park campgrounds are closed until June 11th.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Louisiana.
All Louisiana State Parks and Historic sites are open to residents. Out of state guests will be welcome at the end of May.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Maine.
Acadia National Park is closed until further notice, including all park roads, facilities, and services. Possible July 1st for reopening.
Maine State Park campgrounds are open to residents only. Non-residents must quarantine for 14 days.
All Maine public and private campgrounds are open.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Maryland.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Massachusetts.
While Massachusetts State Parks are closed until June 7th, several facilities will close, including many visitor centers and campgrounds. These include Beartown State Forest Campground, Mohawk Trail State Forest Campground, Scusset Beach State Reservation Campground, Daughters of the American Revolution Campground, and Savoy Mountain State Forest Campground.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Michigan.
- Isle Royale National Park is closed this includes Isle Royale and the surrounding islands. The waters of Lake Superior are still open to boaters.
- Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore has temporarily closed their visitor center. All trails still remain open to the public.
Michigan State Park campgrounds are closed until June 22nd.
Michigan Department of Natural Resources has closed public access to many facilities and are canceling all group events and programs until further notice. Also closing are customer service centers and field offices to the public. The latest information on Michigan COVID-19 closures can be found on their website.
City of Harbor Beach campground is open.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Minnesota.
Voyageurs National Park is still open but has temporarily closed their visitor centers & headquarters.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Mississippi.
Mississippi National Forest has partially opened, some primitive camping is allowed.
Mississippi State Park campgrounds are open to self contained campers. Lakes and wildlife management areas will also remain open for fishing.
Ameristar Vicksburg RV Park in Vicksburg is open.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Missouri.
Mark Twain National Forest campgrounds are closed.
Missouri State Park campgrounds are open.
Jackson County campgrounds are closed. Jacomo Campground, Blue Springs Lake Campground and Longview campground.
City of Waynesville Roubideax Springs Campground is closed.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Montana.
Montana National Parks campgrounds are closed.
Montana State Park have reopened for camping except for the following are remaining closed: Bannack State Park, Lost Creek State Park and Brush Lake State Park.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Nebraska.
Humboldt -Toiyabe National Forest campgrounds are closed.
Southern Nevada BLM Red Rock Canyon Campground is closed.
Nebraska State Park campgrounds are open.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Nevada.
Great Basin National Park has temporarily closed their campgrounds, Lehman Cave Visitor Center, and suspended the cave tours.
Nevada State Park campgrounds are closed, but the parks remain open for day-use. All state park museums, visitor centers, gift shops, and offices are also closed.
City of Gehrig Robideax RV Park is closed.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in New Hampshire.
White Mountain National Forest please see website for list of closed campgrounds.
New Hampshire State Parks campgrounds are open for day use only.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in New Jersey.
All New Jersey State Park and Forest campgrounds will be closed. Restrooms, park offices, nature centers, and historic buildings are also all temporarily closed. All existing reservations during this time period will be refunded.
New Jersey county, city and utility managed campgrounds are closed.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in New Mexico.
All New Mexico National Park developed campgrounds have been closed.
Carlsbad Caverns National Park has closed the cavern and visitor center. The park roads, desert trails, and picnic areas will still remain open.
New Mexico State Parks are closed to camping. The following are open for day use only: Cimmaron Canyon, Ute Lake, Brantley Lake, Summer Lake, Caballo Lake, Cerrillos Hills, Storrie Lake and Villanueva.
The Santa Fe National Forest in New Mexico has closed all its developed campgrounds. Dispersed camping outside developed sites is still an option, and most fishing accesses are still accessible.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in New York.
New York State Park campgrounds are open. Must have reservations.
Oneida County has closed all private and public campgrounds.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in North Carolina.
National park closures
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park has closed their visitor offices, but at this time, seasonally open campgrounds, picnic areas, roads, trails, and restroom facilities remain open.
- Cape Hatteras National Seashore campgrounds are open. Cape Point campground is closed due to flooding until June 8th.
North Carolina State Park campgrounds are open, must have reservations.
All USFS campgrounds in North Carolina’s National Forests will remain closed.
County and city park closures
- Mecklenburg County, NC County campgrounds are closed: McDowell Nature Preserve campground
- Guilford County, NC campgrounds are closed: Hagan-Stone Park
- Union County NC Parks & campgrounds are closed: Cane Creek Park
- Dare County is closed to non-residents from entering or travel through.
- Buncombe County campgrounds are closed.
- Jackson County campgrounds are closed.
- Graham County campgrounds are closed.
- City of Windsor campgrounds are closed.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in North Dakota.
North Dakota State Park campgrounds are open.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open.
Ohio State Park campgrounds are open, by reservation only. No walk ins.
Overnight accommodations including campgrounds, lodges, and cabins are closed.
American Electric Power campgrounds are open.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Oklahoma.
Ouachita National Forest campgrounds are closed, dispersed camping is allowed.
Oklahoma State Parks have no planned park closures and campgrounds remain open at this time. Nature centers are temporarily closed while special park events are canceled or postponed.
US Fish and Wildlife campgrounds at Wichita Mountains Wildlife refuge are closed. Doris Campground and Backcountry camping.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Oregon.
Oregon’s iconic National Park, Crater Lake is closed to all visitors until further notice. John Day Fossil Beds National Monument has temporarily closed their Visitor Center as of March 20, and camping is not allowed within the three units of the monument.
Oregon BLM developed campgrounds are reopening on a case by case basis.
Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife campgrounds are open.
Oregon Department of Forestry campgrounds are closed. Clatsop, Santiam and Tillamook.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Park campgrounds are open. Group sites are closed.
Most PennDOT rest areas and welcome centers across the state have re-opened.
Allegheny National Forest campgrounds are closed.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Rhode Island.
Rhode Island State Park campgrounds are closed.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in South Carolina.
Campgrounds at Congaree National Park will be closed effective March 20. This includes the Longleaf and Bluff Campgrounds. The visitor center is also closed indefinitely.
Francis Marion National Forest has closed some campgrounds. Buck Hall Rec Area, Burrells Ford, Cassidy Bridge Hunt Camp, Cherry Hill, Elmwood Campground, Fell Camp, Honey Hill and Whetstone Horse Camp.
All South Carolina State Parks have reopened as of May 1st.
All boat ramps and landings to all lakes, rivers and waterways and all public beach access in South Carolina have been closed due to an Executive Order issued by Governor Henry McMaster.
Charleston County campground James Island County Park is closed.
Oconee County campgrounds are closed. Chau Ram, High Falls and South Cove.
Mile Creek County Park is closed until further notice. Most Charleston County Parks are closed until further notice.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in South Dakota.
Mount Rushmore National Memorial is open, however, the Information Center is closed and all educational programs are canceled. The Presidential Trail and Nature Trail are both currently closed because of ice.
Black Hills National Forest – Developed recreation sites including campgrounds, rental cabins, picnic areas, fire lookouts and observation points are closed.
Custer Gallatin National Forest developed campgrounds are closed.
South Dakota State Parks are still open for recreation although the park offices are closed and restroom facilities are still closed for winter. The hiking trails, boat launches, and campgrounds will still be open.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Tennessee.
Great Smoky Mountains National Park – All park areas, except the Foothills Parkway and the Spur are closed.
Cherokee National Forest campgrounds are closed.
Tennessee State Parks will be allowing new reservations starting May 15th.
All COE campgrounds in the Nashville Division will be closed. Those with reservations at Defeated Creek Campground before March 19 will be allowed to stay at the campground until March 23. Campgrounds that have not opened yet will be delayed in opening until further notice.
Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) will be delaying opening five campgrounds, including the Douglas Dam Headwater Campground, Douglas Dam Tailwater Campground, Melton Hill Dam Campground, Cherokee Dam Campground, and Watauga Dam Campground. Visitor centers will also be closed.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Texas.
National parks in Texas
- Big Bend National Park is open for day-use only. All campgrounds, lodging, and overnight use is closed.
- Guadalupe Mountains National Park has closed its visitor center as well as all contact stations. The park and hiking trails remain open for day-use.
Texas State Parks campgrounds are open. Reservations are required.
County and city park closures include:
- Aransas County campgrounds are closed. Corpus Christi, Fulton, Rockport and Aransas Pass.
- Brewster County campgrounds are closed. Alpine, Marathon, Terlingua and Lajitas.
- Cameron County campgrounds are closed. Andy Bowie Park, Isla Blanca Park and Edwin King Atwood.
- Jeff Davis County campgrounds are closed. Valentine and Fort Davis.
- Lavaca-Navidad River Authority campgrounds are closed. Brackenridge Park and Texana Park.
- Lower Colorado River Authority campgrounds are closed. Plum Park, Matagorda Bay Nature Park, Camp Creek Rec Area, Lake Bastrop South Shore Park, Lake Bastrop North Shore Park, Black Rock Park, Cedar Point Rec Area, Grelle Rec Area, Hollywood Bottom Park, Oak Thicket Park, Park Prairie Park, Muleshoe Bend Rec Area, Shaffer Bend Rec Area and Turkey Bend.
- City of Lewisville campground is closed. Lake Park Campground.
- City of Galveston campgrounds are closed.
- City of Aransas campgrounds are closed.
- Presidio County campgrounds are closed.
- Cameron County (South Padre Island): Andy Bowie County Park, Isla Blanca County Park, Edwin King Atwood Park
- Lewisville Lake Park campground is not accepting new reservations. The campground is now closed, while those who are currently in the campground are permitted to stay in place.
Many private RV parks across Texas have reported they are still open for business. Call ahead and check their website prior to arrival for the latest updates.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Utah.
- Zion National Park is open with reduced services. All Zion Lodge operations are closed. The entrance fees will also temporarily be suspended. The shuttle is suspended at this moment but visitors are still welcome to drive up the Zion Canyon Scenic Drive until the limited parking in the main canyon has filled. Camping fees will be accepted via the deposit envelopes.
- Bryce Canyon National Park remains open 24 hours a day. The park road is fully open to Rainbow Point. All visitor centers will be closed and ranger programs are canceled. First-come-first-serve camping remains available at North Campground.
- Capitol Reef National Park is also open with limited visitor services. The Visitor Center, and Gifford House, will be closed at this time. Campsites are still available by reservations only.
Utah State Parks are open or closed on a case-by-case basis. Campground closures include:
- Arches National Park
- Canyonlands National Park
- Dead Horse Point State Park
- Goblin Valley State Park
- Green River State Park and Golf Course
- Huntington State Park
- Millsite State Park
- Scofield State Park
- Great Salt Lake State Park (entire park is closed)
The area around Moab has started a phased reopening of the city beginning May 1st
Carbon County campgrounds are closed.
Emery County campgrounds are closed.
Grand County campgrounds are closed.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Vermont.
All public and private camping facilities and RV parks – are to be closed except for stated exemptions when supporting the state’s COVID-19 response.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Virginia.
Virginia State Parks are open for day-use only. All campgrounds and overnight facilities will be closed until June 10th. Reservations will be canceled and refunds will be issued to those with existing reservations during this time.
Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority (NOVA Parks) campgrounds will be closed until May 31. This includes Bull Run Regional Park and Pohick Bay Regional Park. Fairfax County Park campgrounds are also closed.
Per a new executive order by the Governor of Virginia, cessation of all reservations for overnight stays of less than 14 nights at all privately-owned campgrounds.
Newport News city campground is open. Newport News Park.
Northern Virginia Regional Park campgrounds are open. Bull Run and Pohick Bay.
Fairfax Park County campgrounds are closed. Lake Fairfax and Burke Lake.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Washington.
- Washington National parks campgrounds are closed. Dispersed camping is allowed.
City of Auburn campgrounds are closed.
Bainbridge Island Metro Park campground is closed.
Chelan County Public Utilities Department is delaying opening of Beebe Bridge park until May 11th.
Clallam County campgrounds are closed. Dungeness Rec Area and Salt Creek Rec Area.
Jefferson County campgrounds are closed. Lower Oak Bay Park, Upper Oak Bay Park, Quilcene Community Campground.
King County campgrounds are closed. Tolt MacDonald Park and campground.
Kitsap County campgrounds are closed. Manchester Stormwater Park, Salmon Haven and Whispering Firs Park.
City of Ocean Shores closed all private and public campgrounds.
Pacific County closed all private and public campgrounds. Bay Center, Chinook, Lebam, Ilwaco, Long Beach, Naselle, Ocean Park, Raymond, South Bend, Tokeland and Willapa.
Port District 2 Wahkiakum campgrounds are open. Skamokawa Vista City Park and County Line Park.
San Juan County campgrounds are closed.
Skagit County campgrounds are closed. Howard Miller Steelhead County Park, Grandy Lake campground and Sauk Park campground.
Snohomish County Park campgrounds are closed. Flowing Lake, Kayak Point, River Meadows, Squire Creek and Wenberg.
Tacoma Power campgrounds are closed. Elk Plain campground, Rocky Point campground, Alder Lake campground, Mayfield Lake Park, Mossyrock park, Taidnapam park.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in West Virginia.
West Virginia’s State Parks campgrounds are open to in state guests only.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Wisconsin.
Wisconsin State Parks will be closed until June 7th.
Click Here to view private campgrounds that may still be open in Wyoming.
Bighorn National Forest campgrounds are open.
Black Hills National Forest campgrounds are closed.
Medicine Bow-Routt National Forest will begin to open some developed recreational sites beginning May 31st.
Shoshone National Forest campgrounds are open.
Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park have closed to all visitors until further notice. Grand Teton Lodge Company is pushing back opening dates of its facilities.
Wyoming State Parks campgrounds are open to residents only.
Natrona County campgrounds are closed. Alcova, Antelope Hills, Bar Nunn, Bessemer Bend, Brookhurst, Casper, Casper Mountain, Edgerton, Evansville, Hartrandt, Homa Hills, Meadow Acres, Midwest, Mills, Mountain View, Powder River, Red Butte and Vista West.
National Park campgrounds in Canada are closed.
Parking lots in national parks and at national heritage sites across the country are shut down and access to all areas curtailed indefinitely.
Ontario Provincial Park campgrounds are closed.
British Columbia For the health and safety of BC Parks visitors, employees, park contractors, volunteers and partners, effective immediately, BC Parks is temporarily suspending services and closing facilities.