Have you stopped by campgroundreviews.com lately? The all new, member driven campground review information site is receiving roaring applause by RVers in the United States, Mexico and Canada.
With fresh, relevant design and a mobile responsive theme, campgroundreviews.com now has even better tools to help you find great campgrounds and RV parks in North America. Thanks to the thousands of generous RVers who take time to leave both positive and negative reviews for other campers, you now have faster, better access to great information that will help you plan the best RV vacations.
What’s New at Campground Reviews?
Launched just last week, campgroundreviews.com now has a completely revamped homepage, which is the starting point to discovering many helpful new features including:
- Interactive maps for the U.S., Canada and Mexico engineered for faster downloads as you switch between countries and states. When individual states are selected within each country, you’ll first notice “clusters” of RV parks instead of waiting for every individual location to load. This enables speedier load and run times on all of your devices, a feature that comes in especially handy when traveling through rural areas with limited data coverage.
- More comprehensive ways to rate RV Parks. Instead of a single review, reviewers can share more detailed information with other potential visitors. For example, they can let readers know about the ins and outs of the campground’s:
- lot spacing (whether it’s tight, spacious, etc)
- what kind of sun and foliage is present (is it sunny? Shaded? In the forest?)
- site surface (concrete, gravel, grass, etc)
- extra features such as patios, fire rings, etc.
- nearby places worth visiting, like restaurants and attractions
- A new one to five star rating system means that RVers can leave their opinions on each park’s Value, Service, Cleanliness and Campsites. This allows the reviewer to give extra feedback about each aspect of their visit, from the type of service they received from office staff, to the functionality of their individual campsite – all of which can add up to one great time, or a trip to forget.
With so many new ways to review different aspects about RV parks, you’ll now be able to thank reviewers by letting them know if their information was helpful or not. In addition, you can also report suspicious reviews to the RVParkReviews team. As more of this comprehensive feedback is generated, you’ll be able to make better decisions not just about where to visit but which part of a campground suits your preferences.
- RV Park Owners Tools are another helpful new design feature that enables RV park proprietors to “claim their campground,” respond to reviews and access other special features like the ability to provide better clarification about amenities, location and more.
With 206,478 reviews and counting, campgroundreviews.com is new, improved and ready to help you plan the RV trip of your dreams. Stop by to see what other RVers think about camping destinations that catch your eye and hit the road with more confidence than ever before.