- Make new friends and share Christmas
- Toss in greetings from old friends
- Send cards to soldiers overseas
- Stir in family Christmas stories and sentiment
- Sing carols at church, a Christmas tree lighting, in your campground
- Blend in eggnog, a full moon, and the reading of the first Christmas
- Watch It’s a Wonderful Life
- Fold in traditions and memories
- Call your kids, grandkids, friends, shut-ins
- See the Nutcracker
- Add a tad more music and dancing
- Decorate your yard, front stoop, RV window
- Separate The Nativity and Santa according to your faith
- Scatter pine cones and fragrance with pine branches
- Fix Christmas dinner in the traditional manner or roast a turkey over an open fire
- Throw in a lot of dressing, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie
- Mix it all together and have a Very Merry Christmas.
God Bless until next week.
Winter in the Wilderness, the first e-book novel published by Minshall, is offered at most Internet book sites. A print edition may be obtained from Amazon, or you can order an autographed copy from the author at Box 1040, Congress, AZ for $7.95 plus $3.50 for postage and handling.
The fourth edition of RVing Alaska and Canada is available through Amazon.com.
At 45, Widow Minshall began 20 years of solo full-time RVing throughout Alaska, Mexico, and Canada. Sharlene canoed the Yukon, mushed sled dogs, worked a dude ranch, visited Hudson Bay polar bears, and lived six months on a Mexican beach. She lectured at Life on Wheels, published six RV-related books and wrote a novel, “Winter in the Wilderness.”