• properly and safely operate RVs
• understand the various types of RVs and how they may fit individuals’ specific needs
• have the confidence to more fully enjoy all that RVing has to offer.
By the end of the clinic participants will:
• Better understand the operation and maintenance requirements of RVs and RV systems
• Have explored various insurances, warranties, and roadside assistance options available
• Have learned how to select the correct type of RV for their needs and budgets
• Have been introduced to various RV lifestyle enhancements to expand their RV usage and fun
• Have the opportunity to establish and develop camaraderie with fellow RVers
• Be given the opportunity to complete the “RVSEF Driving Program” and receive a certificate of completion for a possible Insurance Discount through their insurance provider
Additionally, participants that choose will be presented with opportunities to receive an RV safety inspection, get their RV weighed for comparisons to component and vehicle ratings, and experience RV hands-on driving instruction.