Did you go camping this summer? If you discovered a great (or not so great) RV park or campground and want to share your experience with fellow RVers, what are you waiting for? RV LIFE Campgrounds.com wants your opinions today!
Over 200,000 RV LIFE Campgrounds and counting!
RVers Helping RVers with Park Reviews
RVers are the friendliest bunch of people you’ll ever meet, in person or on the web. One way we help each other out is by sharing insider travel tips and experiences about RV parks, destinations and more.
Your valuable experiences are the power behind RV LIFE Campgrounds.com, the web’s best and most comprehensive RV campground reviews site. It’s the number one place to help you find the best campgrounds and RV parks in North America.
If you haven’t been to RV LIFE Campgrounds lately, you’re going to love what you see. Exciting new upgrades make finding that perfect spot even easier. For instance, the website now has:
- More comprehensive ways to rate RV Parks. Instead of a single review, reviewers can share more detailed information with other potential visitors. For example, they can let readers know about the ins and outs of the campground’s:
- lot spacing (whether it’s tight, spacious, etc)
- what kind of sun and foliage is present (is it sunny? Shaded? In the forest?)
- site surface (concrete, gravel, grass, etc)
- extra features such as patios, fire rings, etc.
- nearby places worth visiting, like restaurants and attractions
- A new one to five star rating system means that RVers can leave their opinions on each park’s Value, Service, Cleanliness and Campsites. This allows the reviewer to give extra feedback about each aspect of their visit, from the type of service they received from office staff, to the functionality of their individual campsite – all of which can add up to one great time, or a trip to forget.
Even if you’ve already reviewed a campground but visited it again within the last six months, be sure to give it another review. Just like you, other RVers want to know if anything’s changed or if everything is as good as it ever was.
Did you know there’s even a Discussion Forum to talk about parks, RVing and travel?
Join in the RV LIFE Campgrounds Forums
RV LIFE Campgrounds is more than just a website, it’s a community watering hole with great people ready to help other RVers have the trip of a lifetime. Stop by and share your insight today!
Ken Kirk says
Arrived at Desert Rose RV Park on August 26th 2017. I have a confirmation email for two nights the 26th and the 27th. When I arrived at the park around 1 in the afternoon I was told they did not have a space for me because they screwed up the reservation. Even though there are empty spaces they refused to give me a space even though I had a reservation for those two nights. I would never recommend this Park as they acted like it was just too bad too sad don’t bother me
I love rv reviews BUT if you have a problem and did not stay they won’t publish for others to be awate. For example we had to cancel a reservation in RI 6 days in advance. We not only lost the deposit, but they charged the ENTIRE FEE OF THE STAY WITH NO RAINCHECK. My re iew warned about their cancellation fee but they would not publish which I feel leaves people unwary that the cancellation policy was so unusual.
Gail Niedfeldt says
We stayed near Custer Battlefield at 7th Calvary RV park in Garryowen, WY. Would highly recommend. Clean, nice grass between the sites, playground for the kids, very friendly hosts. Will definitely stay again. So much to see.