These pictures were taken at the FMCA 86th Family Reunion Rally in Madison, Wisconsin. Seen is the 2012 40PDQ Holiday Rambler Ambassador. Throughout this rally event, temperatures were somewhat below normal in the mid – to high 70s. During the week prior to our arrival, temperatures were in the 90s with high humidities. We could not have had better weather than was enjoyed during the week of the reunion rally. The rally was held at the Alliant Energy Center.
Vertically-integrated, state-of the-art luxury
HOT FEATURES FOR 2012
- MaxxForce® 10 EPA10 9.3L diesel engine with 3-stage engine brake
- New seamless front/rear caps featuring unique design and chrome accents
- Larger tires (295/80R/22.5)
- Automatic Air Leveling System
- Ergonomic driver control module with improved steering shaft
- Redesigned stepwell with Corian® sides, tile caps and color-match stairs
- Auto-style dash with in-dash message center and GPS docking station
- One key fits entrance, bay, fuel and engine doors
- Electronic in-dash HVAC climate control system
Research Campgrounds, Plan RV Safe Routes & Turn your phone into an RV GPS.
Rear cap features on the Ambassador. Note the horizontal features of the rear grill work. The opening for cool pack is quite large. Checking fluids is accomplished via hatches adjacent to the center grill work.
Try the RV LIFE Pro Bundle FREE for 7 days