As seen in Madison, WI at the FMCA 86th Family Reunion Rally I took these pictures of the new 2012 40DPQ Monaco Knight. What personally struck me as an attention grabber, was the detail in the front cap. Gone are the days when you can’t pick out one motorhome from another in a row. The design statement by the new Monaco lineup for 2012, is bold and will leave no doubt in the eye of the beholder. Even the rear cap, typically a non event, is an attention grabber.
The Monaco Knight is very luxurious and extremely well appointed. I did not see anything lacking in the amenities that were on-board. From all leather seating surfaces and tile floors to quality cabinetry and a attractive ceiling and lighting, the Knight is very upscale for being an entry level RDP coach.
The Key FEATURES FOR 2012
- MaxxForce® 10 EPA10 9.3L diesel engine with 3-stage brake
- New seamless front/rear caps featuring unique design and chrome accents
- Larger tires (295/80R/22.5); Automatic Air Leveling System
- Ergonomic driver control module with improved steering shaft
- Redesigned stepwell with Corian® sides, tile caps and color-match stairs
- Automotive style dash with in-dash message center and GPS docking station
- VIP Smartwheel with controls for ICC, cruise control, radio and engine brake
- One key fits all: Tri-Mark key works on entrance, bay, fuel and engine doors
- Electronic in-dash HVAC climate control system
Try the RV LIFE Pro Bundle FREE for 7 days