We can’t think of a better way to ring in the new year than by planning where to visit next. These top five New Year’s Resolutions for RVers will give you something to think about before you get on the road.
- Review RV Parks that you like (or don’t). Tell the world about the best and worst RV parks you’ve stayed at in the all-new Campground Reviews website. Stop by Campground Reviews and rate a park today!
- Check tire pressure more often. Skipping this critical step in maintenance can mean the difference between a fun trip and a demolished rig. New RV tire pressure monitoring systems are more affordable than ever and a cheap way to prevent blowouts from occurring.
- Commit to regular maintenance and servicing. From keeping your rubber roof conditioned and maintained to inspecting your RV brakes, maintenance is a key part of staying safe on the road. These small routines that add up to a safer, longer-lived rig and worry-free travel.
- Be kind to the environment. RVing and Mother Nature go hand-in-hand, so be nice to her: don’t dump your gray water anywhere but a septic system and always leave campgrounds cleaner than when you arrived.
- Enjoy the ride. The hardest part about RVing is finding time to do it. Don’t let your RV sit underneath a canopy all year long, get your dream trips into your schedule now before the next 365 days get away from you.
We hope these resolutions get you thinking about how you’ll enjoy the coming year in your rig. Have a terrific 2018, we’ll see you on the road!