Focus on New Products and Quality Construction
FOREST CITY, IA — (Marketwired) — 12/02/14 — Winnebago Industries, Inc. (NYSE: WGO), a leading United States (U.S.) recreation vehicle manufacturer, is displaying a full slate of new products at the 52nd annual National RV Trade Show December 2-4, 2014 in Louisville, KY.
Winnebago is introducing several new models at the show, including a new diesel-powered Trend that will provide even higher fuel efficiency of 18-21 mpg with the Ram ProMaster chassis that will also be available on the Company’s Viva and Travato product lines, as well as the company’s first travel trailer toy hauler line — the Spyder.
The Spyder is an all-new premium toy hauler that sets the standard in features and value for those who love to play in the outdoors. Features include a black fiberglass exterior with dynamic Spyder graphics, radius ceilings, faux concrete countertops and black galley sinks, 6000-lb. frame mounted tie-downs, 94″ x 7’6″ ramp door and available pull-down screen door and patio rails.
Take a look at the 2015 Brave Solei with a matte paint exterior!
Additional new products making their debut at the show include:
- Travato 59K (Class C) — Features innovative advances in technology and comfort systems. This is the first Class B in North America to feature the new 97% efficient Truma-Combi heating and hot water system that provides quick hot water recovery, quiet, consistent air delivery throughout the coach and an electric-heating element that uses campground electricity to take the chill off a brisk morning.
- Aspect 27D (Class C) — Flexible floorplan provides a front living area, galley and bath, plus a rear lounge for spacious two-zone living during the day and comfortable sleeping for up to 6 adults at night.
- Sightseer 36Z (Class A Gas) — This spacious, open floorplan features a triple-slide and bath-and-a-half layout. A large 50″ TV on powered lift is built into the unique fireplace and wine storage cabinet. An available power StudioLoft bed offers added sleeping space.
- Adventurer 32D (Class A Gas) — The perfect couples coach, this quad-slide floorplan includes a large in-Lounge dinette with Fold and Tumble bed, flexible in-Table, workstation/desk with USB, 12V and 110V power ports, electric fireplace and beautiful galley with private-collection Corian countertop, and a tile/glass mosaic backsplash.
- Forza 36G (Class A Diesel) — Luxurious new triple-slide floorplan features a spacious lounge that’s ideal for entertaining. The master bedroom with queen or available king bed offers plenty of storage, including a wardrobe, chest of drawers and hanging space.
- Destination 39FB (Fifth Wheel) — Featuring a bath-and-a-half design, the newest member of the Destination family continues the tradition of combining top-of-the-line style and comfort with premium amenities and performance.
2015 Winnebago Spyder
In addition, the Era, Via and Reyo motorhome lines are incorporating the new Mobileye collision avoidance system, which includes collision warning, lane departure warning, headway monitoring and warning, pedestrian and bicycle collision warning, speed limit indication and intelligent high beam control on select units.
Noted as a quality award winning manufacturer, Winnebago is also showcasing various processes, components and programs that illustrate the unique features and benefits of its products.
“Our product management and design teams are doing a phenomenal job of continually bringing to market new and exciting products that are leading the industry in both features and innovative design,” said Winnebago Industries’ Chairman, CEO and President Randy Potts. “The Louisville Show allows us to showcase our entire product line to all of our dealer partners. It also provides us a great opportunity to showcase our unique manufacturing design by visually showing what’s beneath the sidewall of our motorhomes that provides our dealer partners with a definite market advantage.”
Interior rear Winnebago Spyder Toy Hauler
About Winnebago Industries
Winnebago Industries, Inc., “The Most Recognized Name in Motor Homes®,” is a leading U.S. manufacturer of recreation vehicles, which are used primarily in leisure travel and outdoor recreation activities. The Company builds quality motor homes, travel trailers, fifth wheel products, and transit buses. Winnebago Industries has received the Quality Circle Award from the Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association every year since 1996.