ElliptiGO® bikes were designed to enable everyone from elite athletes to everyday fitness enthusiasts to get outside for a low-impact, high-intensity workout. Injured and former runners whose bodies can’t take the impact of regular running anymore can feel that runner’s high again on the ElliptiGO. Healthy cross-training athletes can get in a running-specific workout that builds fitness without risking impact-related injury, and indoor elliptical enthusiasts can get outside of the gym for a fun, comfortable, low-impact workout.
• By combining the best of running, cycling and the elliptical trainer, the ElliptiGO® provides a running-like workout outdoors that eliminates impact
• It provides the casual fitness enthusiast, cross-training runner or active “boomer”, a full-body workout in a short period of time
• Handles and performs like a bike and is as easy to ride as a conventional bicycle
• ElliptiGo is 2 products in 1: Use it outdoors in good weather then mount it on a stationary trainer and use it indoors at night or in bad weather
• 3 different models were designed for a variety of terrain and fitness levels, each provides from 3 to 11 gears of resistance to enable the rider to generate speeds up to 25mph on flat land and climb hills up to a 30% grade
• Each model features a removable or folding steering column and a removable front wheel for easy storage and transport
• Available in black, green or orange
ElliptiGO® is also currently used and endorsed by a number of Olympians, professional runners, and sports teams including the Boston Celtics, Stanford University Track and Cross-Country, Two-Time National Champion Lauren Fleshman, American Record Holder Josh Cox, Ultramarathoner Dean Karnazes, and Olympic Runners Adam Goucher, Magda Lewy Boulet, and Jorge Torres.
The full line of ElliptiGO® bikes is available for purchase for $1,799 to $3,499 at over 300 retailers nationwide and through www.ElliptiGO.com.
Leave a Reply