15 Reasons Why I Like My RV Better Than A Hotel
My wife and I recently had to stay in a 4-star hotel while attending a business meeting. While nice, I quickly began to miss our RV. Here are 15 reasons why I like my RV better than a luxury hotel.
1. I don’t have to pack or unpack.
2. I know where to find my stuff without sifting through a suitcase.
3. I can step out the door of my RV into the outdoors, unlike a hotel where I have to go out the hotel room door, down the hall, wait for the elevator, go down the elevator and out the door into the concrete jungle.
4. I can have my morning cup of tea how I like it.
With my RV, I have my favorite blend with me, clover honey to sweeten it with, I can enjoy it piping hot and not have to get dressed to go get it from the restaurant.
5. Breakfast doesn’t cost $20 per person and I can enjoy it however I choose to dress.
6. I don’t have to worry about how much to tip the housekeeper.
7. The pillow is just right!
8. I can always open the windows in my RV to enjoy some fresh air (and a great view).
9. You never have someone clomping across the floor above you.
10. I can have more than a duvet and sheet on my bed.
11. I can find the TP in the middle of the night without turning on a light.
12. I don’t have to go any further than my RV refrigerator to find fresh vegetables.
13. I never return from a day of exploring only to find room service hasn’t made up my room yet.
14. I don’t have to rent a car.
15. It’s my dirt inside my RV, not somebody else’s.
Preferring my little ol’ RV over a luxury hotel, an adventure in RVing I will take any time! How about you, do you prefer your RV over a hotel? Please share.
Follow Dave’s RV adventures as he travels the West in search of forgotten and unique places. For Dave, home is where you park it, the more remote the better!