I’ve worn FootJoy golf shoes for several years, which is why I do not mind walking golf courses, no matter the length. Wearing a pair of FootJoy’s is like walking on marshmallows; your feet will rarely feel achy or tired.
Needless to say, I was pleased when I saw that FootJoy would soon unveil a new line of golf shoes: The FJ City Collection. The line offers six styles, a variety of two-tone color options, and will be available April 15.
FootJoy’s FJ City collection offers men a stylish and functional option on the golf course. FJ City is inspired by popular street styles and features trendy designs made of high-quality, full-grain waterproof leather uppers and a durable, cleated outsole. The line offers six styles and a variety of eye-catching two-tone color options. Five of the styles are also available with a spikeless outsole through the FJ Professional line for wear on and off the course.
“The new FJ City line gives fashion-conscious players seeking the latest in footwear trends an alternative shoe option that not only delivers the performance features to play well, but stylish designs to look their best on the course and in the clubhouse,” said Doug Robinson, Vice President of Design and Development Worldwide at FootJoy. “FJ City was inspired by modern trends and is a sophisticated balance between performance and style. Each design element, material and color combination was carefully selected in order to deliver a polished, well-crafted shoe.”
The key features and benefits include:
1. Full Grain Leather Uppers provide a soft, supple feel and tailored fashion appeal.
2. Fashion Forward Designs enhance a player’s style without sacrificing performance and function.
3. Color Pop EVA Cushioned Midsole offers two-tone color accents in a variety of pairings for a sleek and eye-catching appearance.
4. DuraMax™ Rubber Outsole delivers comfortable and flexible feel while offering stability and traction underfoot.
5. Two-Year Waterproof Warranty.
6. Manufacture Suggested Retail Price: $180.
Color schemes and designs for the Plain Toe Blucher include white/blue, tan/burgundy, and grey/orange. The Shield Tip is available in taupe/yellow, black/mocha, and off white/black.
FootJoy is headquartered in Fairhaven, Mass., and focuses solely on golf with industry-leading performance products that are worn to enhance the golf experience. The company bills itself as the ‘Number one shoe in golf’ for a good reason. For more information, visit http://www.footjoy.com.