At a recent virtual Posh N Coffee event, we met Emma Panepucci, a traveling speech pathologist who makes extra money through reselling clothes, accessories, and other various items online. Like most resellers, Emma sources her inventory from thrift stores before cleaning and restoring them as needed and posting them for sale on platforms such as Poshmark and eBay.
She was kind enough to answer a few questions for us on what it’s like to source and resell from an RV, and hopefully to inspire other RVers who are interested in reselling while on the road.
1. What kind of RV/trailer do you have?
2. Do you travel with family?
3. How long have you been RVing?
4. How often do you travel in your RV?
5. Where are some of your favorite places that you’ve visited?
6. Where/how do you store inventory in your RV?
7. How has COVID-19 affected your travels?
8. What kind of items do you look for? Do you sell home items as well?
9. What are some of your favorite brands to resell?
10. Aside from limited space, do you have any other challenges from reselling while traveling?
11. Do you have any advice for RVers who are interested in getting into reselling?
Try the RV LIFE Pro Bundle FREE for 7 days